Updates & Changes
Good news! The Classic Tours are returning!
Good friends. The time has arrived. The Classic Tours are returning to the streets. The team have worked tirelessly over the last few months to ensure that our magnificent fleet can once again roll out in a fashion that is as safe as possible for both our passengers and staff.
Our conductors will be wearing face masks and gloves as the bus is boarding, and then keeping a safe distance during the tour.
The buses will be thoroughly cleaned from top to bottom daily, with regular contact points such as rails and seats disinfected between each tour. Hand sanitisation points will also be available at the entrance to the vehicle.
We have in place several precautionary measures to ensure that you can join us for a tour while feeling completely at ease, at least when it comes to your health.
- We will be running a reduced timetable in all cities, please check the website and social media for more information
- Conductors will be wearing masks and gloves as you are boarding
- We encourage contactless payment where possible
- We are running at a reduced capacity to allow for social distancing
- The Classic Tours politely ask that all passengers wear masks during the tours
As guidelines from the HSE and PHE are updated, we will continue to follow their guidance and make changes as new information is provided.